Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Best Darn Gluten Free Tea Biscuits EVER!!

Oh baby! When I found this recipe I had to try it, but the original recipe called for a few ingredients I couldn't have, so I altered it and this is the incredible result. They bake up quickly and are light, fluffy and moist. These taste even better than I remember the wheat ones I used to make as a kid, and with less sugar and only about 130 calories each. The best part: for those looking to control their portions, this recipe makes a small batch of 6 very well, or a large batch of 12 if you are feeding more people. These should be eaten within a day or two, but, once you try them, they probably won't last more than a few minutes!
My fiancee, who has more experience than he'd probably like to admit in trying my Low Allergy concoctions, actually says they are the best tea biscuits he's ever had - including wheat ones!
These are gluten free, egg free, corn free, soy free, dairy free, vegetarian and, unless I'm mistaken, vegan too!
This recipe is now for sale on my Low Allergy Kitchen Etsy Store!

Meghann

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)