Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Wee Addendum.....

I guess my last post came out a little more negative than I imagined it would....
I have had a very rough time these last few years, but I don't want to sound like I am miserable all the time: I don't like being sick, but I don't regret all of the valuable things I have learned through this illness.
I appreciate everything I have been given as a result of this illness: I have been given a greater perspective on the joys of life in general and appreciate everything I have all the more for it.
I hate being sick, but I LOVE my life.
I love my family, my friends, my dog and my wonderful bloggy followers who put up with my ranting :)
Thank you for reading, and have a great day!
Meghann

5 comments:

Barry said...

Sometimes the joys of life are hard to appreciate without the lows.

You can see in the pictures the pleasure your dog brings to you.

Meghann said...

Aren't dogs wonderful? They are great at putting everything in perspective: most things can be solved with a tail wag and a little kiss :)

Life With Dogs said...

You have every right to be frustrated. But your critter seems to be rubbing off a little goodness on you :)

Jeannette StG said...

you are still doing a lot for someone with your disease. In my circle of friends there is a lady who has the same, she is older than you are. She is a fighter, and I notice you are one too! Get yourself a good MD!!!
glad I saw your comment on Barry's blog, so I wandered over here :)

Meghann said...

Thank you jeannette, and everyone who has popped in to see the blog :) Try my other blog for more frequent updates: http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com
Thanks for joining me!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)