Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Features: I Want You!

Features always include photos, so show us what you've got!
Every Friday I aim to do a feature of a handmade artist, or someone (or something - animals are welcome too!) who is incredible in some way.

The only problem is, I need new people to feature! I'm looking for a wide variety of craftspeople - jewelers, textile artists, paper artists, woodworkers, you name it. The more variety the better. I'd also love to have a few knockout photos of your items, so get those cameras clicking!

If you're interested, please contact me by leaving a comment below with some way to contact you (your shop url is great) and I'll send you a short list of questions. The faster you answer them, the sooner you'll be featured.

You'll be able to get some great publicity for your shop (Etsy, Artfire or otherwise), show off your awesome talent, and best of all, it's FREE.

Of course, if you wanted to promo me in return, well, that would be the icing on my cake, though it isn't a requirement ;-)

Please do let me know if you're interested, I'd love to have you on my blog!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)