Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favorites - Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians and Canadians at heart! To celebrate, I thought I would do this Friday's Favorites with a few of my favorite items from my fellow Canadian Etsy artists. Please make sure to visit their shops and send them a little Canada Day love :)
I love the fact that many of these items are one of a kind, and the others are made to order - you get something unique, beautiful, handmade and Canadian, pretty good...eh?
 I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)