Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Treasured Tuesday



Little Low Allergy Kitchen is now offering individual recipes for sale! I am so excited about this as I have had problems shipping the actual baked goods to people. Now you can have these delectable baked goods fresh from your own kitchen, in record time, without shipping charges!! I currently only have a few recipes for sale, but keep checking back as I'll add more recipes often. If you have any suggestions, please let me know and I'll do my best to satisfy your craving :)
My Little Studio Photography and Jewellery Etsy Store is still having its 50% off sale so keep checking up on that as I add more items to the sale frequently. I am also awaiting a HUGE jewellery supply order to make lots more goodies to tempt you!
That's all for now,
Meghann

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)